In the interests of public health and safety, we are implementing the following precautions:
1) Please phone in advance to arrange appointments, prescriptions, and collection of veterinary supplies.
2) To comply with social distancing recommendations, one client will be admitted into the premises at a time. No children will be admitted. Please wait in your vehicle or the open-air shelter to the left of the premises until you are called.
3) Please use the hand sanitizer at the door before entering the premises. Our credit/debit card machine will be sanitized after each use. Notes and coins will also be sanitized.
4) When arriving for small animal appointments, please phone the office to let staff know you have arrived. You will be attended to as soon as possible.
5) Similar precautions apply for out-of-hours prescription collection at Frank’s house.
6) Our 24-hour emergency cover will continue UNCHANGED.
This protocol may be updated. We will keep you informed of any changes. We would like to thank all our clients for their cooperation and patience. Stay safe.