Through this means, every two years a donation of €250 is suggested. The reason for this figure is that the parish would receive additional tax relief once a donation of €250 is received in a given year. The second year thereby being free. It is appreciated that some businesses both within and outside our parish maybe able to support and others may not. There are many different good causes looking for money. It is understood that not all businesses maybe able to afford sponsoring all such causes. Anyone that can support the church, through these means are thanked most sincerely and Masses will be offered for such people, their business and families (alive and deceased) throughout the year by means of thanksgiving for such generosity and support.
A. Have you a local business and would you like to sponsor our Parish?
If so, what do you need to do?
- Forward your business name
- Forward the business address
- Forward your contact details, to include e mail address (if you have one)
- Forward a short advertising slogan
- Forward a donation to the parish of €250.00 (this does not have to be a one off donation – it can be by standing order over the course of a year)
- This is a donation every two years (with no obligations whatsoever to renew).
- All support will be greatly appreciated.
- The intentions of you, your business and family will be remembered regularly in masses throughout the year. Details of such to be provided later.
We are hoping that through the popularity of our website that these businesses will be rewarded in many ways.
Data Protection requirements must be adhered to, before publication can be permitted.
- William G. Henry & Co., Solicitors
- Stewart Fuel Oils, Boyle
- Loftus Medical Centre, Boyle
- Duffy, Tax Advise Specialists
- The Foxes Den, Keash
- O’Dowd menswear, Ballymote
- SuperValu, Ballymote
- Elphin Mart, Elphin, County Roscommon
- McHugh Transport, Keash